This website is not intended for children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Third party links
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes [first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender].
- Contact Data includes [billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers].
- Financial Data includes [bank account and payment card details].
- Transaction Data includes [details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us].
- Technical Data includes [internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website].
- Profile Data includes [your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses].
- Usage Data includes [information about how you use our website, products and services].
- Marketing and Communications Data includes [your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences].
If you fail to provide personal data
Where Newtech Store LLC. needs to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to proceed with the transaction for example, to provide you with goods or services you want to purchase. In this case, we may have to cancel the order or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How is your personal data collected
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your [Identity, Contact and Financial Data] by filling in online order forms or by corresponding with Newtech Store LLC. by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you
- purchase for our products or services online;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our publications eg. newsletters;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback or contact us.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with the Newtech Store LLC. website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, and other similar technologies. [We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties [and public sources] as set out below:
Technical Data from the following parties:
(a) analytics providers [such as Google based;
(b) advertising networks and
(c) search information providers
Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources
How we use your personal data
Newtech will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data although we will get your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
Newtech Store LLC. strives to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
Promotional offers from us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what Newtech Store LLC. thinks you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how Newtech Store LLC. decides which products, services and offers may be relevant for you.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
Third party marketing
Newtech Store LLC. will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the website and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences or by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
Newtech Store LLC. will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosure of your personal data
Newtech Store LLC. may share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table - Purposes for which we will use your personal data- above.
- Internal Third Parties.
- External Third Parties.
Newtech Store LLC. requires all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We share your personal data within the Eazynet and Solsys Group. This will involve transferring your data outside the United States of America.
We ensure your personal data is protected by requiring all our group companies to follow the same rules when processing your personal data. Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the United States.
Newtech Store LLC. has put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. Newtech may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These rights are:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us
If a customer or a website visitor decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time they want unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or they may contact us via our Site.
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you are acceptancing this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Full name: Newtech Store LLC.
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Newtech Store LLC. 16192 Coastal Highway,Lewes, Delaware, 19958, USA
Telephone number: +1 (587) 582-0346
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to your respective State Consumer Protection Offices. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the State Consumer Protection Offices so please contact us in the first instance.
All credit/debit cards details and personal identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.